iGUEST LECTURES DELIVERED:
Recently conducted MSBTE Sponsored Online FDP for all D Pharmacy faculty across the India on effective use of ICT tools in Teaching and learning Process more than 5000 teachers. He is well known speaker/resource person and conducted more than 120 webinar for many national and international level, National Conferences, and e FDP, AICTE Sponsored STTP, Manipal unversity, NMIS, Hyderabad etc during this pandemic situation 2019-2020 .
Delivered Guest Lecture on Topic “ Application of Pharmacokinetics Principles” at Sitabai Thite College of Pharmacy, Shirur, Pune on 10th Jan 2008.
Delivered Guest Lecture on Topic “ Immunology and its Principles” at RMPs, Bhalchandra College of Pharmacy, Pune on 10th Jan 2009
Delivered Guest Lecture on Topic “ GMP and Its Application” at STES College of Pharmacy Vadgaon, Pune on 10th Jan 2014.
Delivered Guest Lecture on Topic “ QA and QC” at STES College of Pharmacy Vadgaon, Pune on 11th Jan 2015
Delivered Guest Lecture on Topic “ Technology Transfer in Pharmaceuticals” at Immense Culture Lab, Pune on 13th Oct 2019
Worked as Judge:
1. Worked As Judge in National Pharmacy week Competition held at Poona COP Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune 2016
Worked as Evaluator State level Techtonic Pharma Simulation model Competition held at Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune on 21st Feb 2019.
Worked As Judge in National Pharmacy week Competition held at ACOP, Pune 2017,2018 rep.
SPPU Pune University, Pune Shivaji University, Kolhapur. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Sant Gadge Baba University, Amaravati.. Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune , RTM Nagpur University etc
UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
|Name of the Subject||No. of Years||Remarks|
|1.||Final Year B. Pharm.||Pharmaceutics-III (New)||Ten Years||Practical|
|2.||Third Year B. Pharm.||Pharmaceutical Biotechnology||Thirteen year||Theory|
|3.||Second Year B. Pharm.||
|Fifteen Years||Theory and Practical|
Pharmaceutics –I (New)
|Eight Years||Theory & Practical|
POSTGRADUATE TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
|Name of the Subject||No. of Years||Remarks|
|1.||M Pharm. Sem II||NDDS||05||Theory|
|2.||M Pharm||Research Methodology/RA||08||Theory|
|3||M Pharm||Advanced Pharmaceutics/PDTT||06||Theory|
|4||M Pharm. Sem II||Formulation and Development||08||Theory/Practical|
|4||M Pharm. Sem I and II||Pharmaceutics I and II Practical||03||Practical|
|4||M Pharm. Sem II||CADDS||03||Theory/Practical|
STUDENT GUIDED FOR THEIR RESEARCH PROJECT:
- Pharm: 25 B. Pharm: 150
CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS ACADEMICS / DEVELOPMENT:
- Coordinator for Three Days National Level Conference on “Advances and Trends in Drug Development Process” 5-7th March 2011
- Coordinator for Two Days National Level Conference on “Past, Present and Future in Drug Development Process” 10-11th Oct 2013
- Received Fund for IIPC Project from AICTE, New Delhi worth Rs. 6.5 Lacs
- Received Fund for IPS Project from AICTE, New Delhi worth Rs. 2 Lacs
5 Guidance to Students for Career Advancement and Job Placements for Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
- Worked as Training and Placement officer since 2010.
- Guidance to Students for their Research project.
- 100 % Subject result at University level since last 12 yrs.
IMPORTANT ACADEMIC RELATED DUTIES PERFORMED:
- Worked as Training, Placement and HR and Industrial Relation Officer from 2010 to till date
- Nodel Officer of India Ranking NIRF , AICTE-CII, ARIAA Atal Ranking 2017,2018,2019 till date
- Preparation of AICT, DTE and PCI Compliance Report.
- Incharge of Pharma Museum, Interface and College magazine.
- Editor for College Magazine (Year 2010)
- Performed Duty of Class Teacher ( 2006 to 2012)
- Organized Industrial Visit to Nicholas Piramal, Serum institute,Bal Pharma, Lupin, Dr Reddy Lab,Emcure,Trident Pharma, Helios Pharma Baddi etc.
- Prepared O.P. for various Pharma Equipments.
- Prepared Teaching & Learning Process for NBA Accreditation.
- Prepared Subject Dockets for Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmaceutics I and Pharmaceutical Engineering etc.
- Arranged more than 100 Campus interview by MNC, 30 Industrial Visit and Educational Tour
- Worked as Chairman and External Examiner for Annual Practical Examination ( B. Pharm and M. Pharm) for Pune University, Nagpur University and UICT, Jalgaon..
- Worked as Paper Examiner, paper setter and Moderator for Annual theory examination ( B. Pharm & Pharm. D) of Pune university and Bharti Vidyapith, Pune
- Worked as a Scrutiny Officer at ARC (Admission Receipt Centre) MIT, Pune, For DTE, Mumbai
- Worked as Internal Senior Supervisor for Annual Theory Examination of Pune University May 2007-08,2008-2009. 2009-2010,2010-2011, 2011-2012,2012-2013,2013-14,2015-2016.
- Worked as Judge at National Pharmacy week 2017,2018 respectively
- Worked as Evaluator at State level Techtonic Pharma Simulation model Competition held at Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune on 21st Feb 2019.